On Wednesday night, Andrew and I drove down to the Bybee's where we spent Wednesday night and Thursday and celebrated Thanksgiving. We had a lot of really good food and saw a lot of people. In total I think we had 18 people. Let's see if I can name them all:
- Andrew and I
- Wade, Lynne, Carina, and Tyler Bybee (Andrew's parents and siblings)
- Grandma Anthony (Lynne's mom)
- Jack and Gail Burton (Lynne's sister and her husband)
- Kevin, Garnet, Josh, Carsten, and Nick (Gail's son and daughter-in-law and their kids)
- Dirk, Lisa, Cory, and Megan (Wade's brother and sister-in-law and two of their kids)
I didn't take any pictures of the food, we were too busy eating it, but I got pictures of some of the people.
The adult table
The kids table
Andrew and Grandma Anthony
Josh and Andrew
Gail, Lynne, and Grandma Anthony
Cory and Andrew
Carina, Grandma Anthony, and Lynne playing the wonderful game of "Hand and Foot"
Gail and Wade
Lynne and Grandma Anthony
Carsten and Jack
Lynne and Garnet
A few notes about this post:
1) Editing pictures of 18 blue-eyed people is not that fun. There is a lot of red eye to take out.
2) Blogger changed their system. I had just started getting really comfortable with formatting my posts. Now I am not. It makes me mad when things change for not the better.