So quite a few people have tagged me with posting 6 quirks, but I haven't gotten around to it. I feel like this could be more interesting if I asked Andrew to post 6 quirks about me but he isn't here so I will do my best.
1. I don't like to turn the light on when I go to the bathroom at night. It is too bright and it wakes me up more. Then I have a harder time going back to sleep. I have a nightlight in the bathroom that I turn on if I need to. I also don't like to flush the toilet at night because it is so loud. I do it now, but usually I plug my ears. These things stand out to me because I get up at least once in the middle of the night. Aren't you glad you know all about my bathroom habits?
2. When I buy books by the same author I like them to match. Paperback, hardback, size, type of cover, all of it. I will still keep the books and read them if they don't match, but it irritates me every time that I look at my bookshelf or when I read the books. I am getting better about this since I have been buying books at the thrift store, but it is still a problem.
3. I like to make lists of all of the things that I need to do. Even the easy things that I could probably get done in less time than it took me to write it down. I like to write them all on the same list and then do the really easy things first. That way when I look at my list it looks like I got some things crossed off.
4. I have hated seafood my entire life. All of the food, all of my life. And then this last summer while Andrew and I were in the car, I all of the sudden decided that salmon sounded good. And I ate it and liked it, and now I like seafood. At least fish and crab and sort of clams, because that is all I have has since then. The clams were ok just not really worth eating.
5. Once I start something I like to just keep doing it until it is done. Work or fun. This includes movies, books, TV series, just about anything. We decided we were watching "x files" and if it were up to me I would just sit down one weekend and watch them all until the series was over. Books are really bad too. I don't stop until they are done. (This may or may not have something to do with needing to get it crossed off the list)
6. I have an obsession with office supplies. I like to look at them, and buy them, and have them, and use them. I don't really know why. If I am having trouble getting started on something the most motivating thing for me is to get a brand new nice pen and a new notebook of paper. Office Depot is amazing.
How weird do you think I am now?