Don't forget to scroll down past all of this reading to see pictures!
Big news for this week, Andrew has some shows!
Pan Pan at the Old Foundry on Friday the 24th at 8pm
Orchestra on campus on Sunday the 26th at 8 pm
Harp Concerto on campus on Sunday the 26th at 4pm
Here is what I want to get done this week:
1) Complete my substitute portfolio so that I can get my substitute teaching certificate and sub for my teacher (and get paid!) on the two days that she will be gone in May.
2) Update my reading blog with the book I just finished, the first No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency book. I loved it!
3) Blog about Andrew's recital and about at least two sets of old pictures that I want to get posted.
4) Type up 5 recipes for my mom.
5) Work out 3 days. I am going to run a 5K on May 9th and have to stay in shape!
6) Start the next book I want to read, the 2nd No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency book.