I am officially on my Spring Break, woohoo! I have nothing super exciting planned, just lots of little things I want to do. Lucky for me, we are having gorgeous weather here in the Northwest!
Here are some things that I want to do this week, let's see what all I can get done:
1) Clean up the deck from fall (oops, that should have been done a while ago) and look at what I want to plant this year. I already have the deck cleaned up, now I just get to do the fun part, planning the planting!
2) Go on a hike. I think that will be tomorrow!
3) Work out everyday, at the very least, go for a run. Already taken care of for today! I got up at 6:45 to go for a quick run with Andrew. For anyone who knows me, that is EARLY. But it was great and I feel sooo energetic today.
4) Take care of our cars. Both of our cars have their check engine lights on (for routine things), need their oil changed, and need to be vacuumed and washed. Ug, I hate cars. We got the Honda's oil changed yesterday, that's a start at least!
5) Visit with my family! Thursday and Friday...this will hopefully include pedicures, going out for lunch, and watching a movie in the evening.
6) Continue gathering materials to apply for jobs, even though no one is posting anything yet. Can I just tell you that I hate applying for jobs? Letters of intent are terrible things to have to write.
7) Do some cooking to restock our freezer. Right now my list includes southern style baked beans, lentil chili, and squash curry.
8) Add some more pictures to the blog that I haven't gotten to yet. Look for them, they will be coming.
9) Read a book. I am thinking I am going to start The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series, I found the first few at Value Village yesterday and I like the one I borrowed from Lynne a while ago.
10) Get outside and enjoy the sun!