- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- We buy naan bread, garlic and herb flavored from Haggen to use as the crust. But we have also used flatbread or thin pita bread. Put your "crust" on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Buy some store bought pizza sauce. We've also used spaghetti sauce in a pinch, not as good. Spread sauce evenly on "crust".
- Thinly sliced onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes layered over the top.
- Whole cashews strategically placed around the pizza. Yes, it sounds weird; it was Andrew's idea. Try it, it's tasty.
- I sprinkle feta on mine. Andrew says it stinks.
- Put cookie sheet in oven until crust is golden brown and kind of crunchy, about 40-45 minutes for us usually.
- Eat and be happy.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
This is another favorite here. It's only kind of homemade but it's super tasty and easy.