I like when other people do this so I am going to copy them. A little bit of what is on my mind, with the photos and pressure of something newsworthy.
1. My peeps are growing ridiculously fast. It's not an exaggeration that you can tell a difference overnight. I will post some pictures soon.
2. None of the carrots have come up yet. I am pretty sure the first planting is doomed. Not to late to seed again though.
3. Spring is a hard time for special ed teachers. I knew that, but I didn't KNOW that.
4. I sent some packages out on Monday. That was pretty fun. I will post some pictures later this week so that I don't spoil any surprises.
5. I am glad that my mom got us ducklings. Skunks (or some other animals) continue to raid our landlord's duck's attempt at a nest. They eat all the eggs and leave a mess of egg shells behind. Sad day for Momma duck. Doubt I am getting any ducklings out of that. So I am glad that I am getting to experience them another way, even if they are getting ridiculously muddy at this very moment.
6. Speaking of eggs, even after giving lots away, we are still very overstocked on eggs. And I thought we went through a lot of eggs. I guess we don't eat 4 a day.
7. My workouts have not been good lately. I have been going, but no energy behind them. I am blaming in on the playlist. I need suggestions for workout music.