I added a search function, it's in the top right corner of the blog. I use it all the time, it seems to work pretty well.
I updated the About Us tab along the top.
I added a Harvest tab along the top of the blog for keeping track of what we are growing and preserving from local food. I know it's a little weird that it's all in lbs but hey, it seemed systematic to me
I also added an Inspiration tab along the top of the blog to keep track of the websites that I have shared.
I started a Bellingham tab along the top of the blog for posts about great places in Bellingham.
On the right side of the blog, there is a section that says Read More About. Most are self-explanatory but a few require some explanation:
- Bybees is anyone on Andrew's side of the family
- Food includes recipes and canning
- Outdoors is for all hiking, camping, boating, skiing, and other miscellaneous outdoor play
- Projects is well, for all of the random projects
- Scrapbook is for all of the scrapbook pages
- Wards is for anyone on Lauriel's side of the family