|Lucy June 30, 2010|
1. We got back from the Ward Family reunion late Saturday night. We leave on Friday to go camping/rafting with the Bybee's. We have a lot we want to do in between trips!
2. We made another trip to Half Acre Farm on Sunday and loaded up with veggies. On the list this week were carrots, swiss chard, cauliflower, and onions. I love digging up our own veggies. We plan on making a carrot wine tomorrow. Carrot wine will be added to the list of "to-writes" for a full post.
3. Blackberries have started around here. Everyday, I go out with a bowl and picking as many as I can find. We are eating as many as we can and freezing a bunch for eating and for winter wine-making. We hope to make jam or syrup this week too.
4. I found the book of my dreams, all about a year round garden in the Maritime Northwest. It's not wordy, but it has a great layout and really focuses on what you can plant in each month. I'm excited to be planting more.
5. The zucchini have officially started. Start sending zucchini recipes this direction. Especially ways to preserve zucchini.
6. Kale chips are delicious.
7. I need my bangs cut, but I'm too lazy to make a free appointment and go to the mall.
8. Lucy is huge. I should show you some updated pictures. And she is loving all the trips and new adventures. I am so happy with how good she has been around all of the new people and kids. She is great with kids. Love licking them to death, but she loves them.
9. We have too many projects.