|Sometimes I wish I could do this as much as she does|
2. I have 3551 pictures in my iphoto. That doesn't include the 5 folders of events from 2009 that still need to be scrapbooked so that I can make our book for the year.
3. I have been slacking on this project and need to get back ahead of it for a bit. It's not hard to maintain as long as I stay a few weeks ahead. I'm not. I forgot a post last week, and had to beg for help the week before. Thanks everyone for your help. Got to get back on the plan...
4. We met with a build/design company that I think we be working with on our cob house. More on that coming soon. Soon is a relative term. More on that when I get to it.
5. I have 4 email accounts. And I need them all and should honestly be checking them all frequently. That's sick and wrong.
6. I have maxed out my free photoupload capabilities on blogger and am currently looking for a free solution. Right now, I'm logging into blogger as Andrew to upload the pictures. He's part of this team, he can take some of the photo storage responsibilities right?
7. I cleaned out my google reader, read the quick stuff and the stuff that I knew I could just easily click as read. I'm down to just posts that I want to really read. It's at 199 posts. Hence, I cleaned out my subscriptions, down to the ones that I really consistently enjoy reading.
8. Andrew says our to-do list is overwhelming. It is. But then, it's always overwhelming. And what part would you want to cut out? (Andrew: you can't answer school/work. It's not an option.)