- Andrew went to watch Solo and Ensemble Competition on Saturday, one of his trumpet students made it to State!
- Starting Season 2 of Lost
- Having a good appointment with my midwives, scheduling another one for Tuesday, and getting some referrals for a Naturopathic Doctor. I'm excited to try something new!
- Dinner for a friends's birthday on Friday night
- Unsuccessfully looking for more clothes that fit
- Good laughs with another group of friends on Saturday night
- Starting another batch of beer, while playing a fun card game
|The view from our back window January 22, 2011|
My posts for this week include (I have to do this, otherwise I can never remember what I wanted to write about):
- The belly picture I've been promising forever...I'm working on it, in the next couple of days for sure!
- A delicious, nutritious, inexpensive and easy Lentil Chili recipe...but no picture. I forgot and I don't want to make it again.
- This weeks menu
- Our thoughts on moving and buying a house, really I will get to that this week.
- The tasty Sweet Potato and Curried Lentil Stew recipe we tried this week, I forgot to take a picture of that too.
- An interesting article I read