Me at 13 weeks 4 days
Me at 10 weeks 5 day
|From the front...is that a bump? 17 weeks and 4 days|
|From the side, it's a little more obvious. 17 weeks and 4 days|
|Yes, we were really trying to take pictures in a windstorm. I'm telling you, the weather hates us. But Andrew liked this one, so you get to see it too. 17 weeks and 4 days.|
- I feel so much better! I rarely throw up anymore. I'm still nauseous for the first 2 or 3 hours of the morning, and I can still throw up if a strong smell comes by during that period, but it only happens once or twice a week. Once the morning nauseousness passes, I feel great the rest of the day! My appetite is back and I am starving all of the time.
- Due to my overactive appetite, I'm back up hovering right around my prepregnancy weight! Never thought I would be excited about a few pounds.
- I'm craving pears all of the time. Perfect since they are tasty and cheap right now.
- My energy is back and I am perfectly happy with my eight hours of sleep a night. I love feeling like I can accomplish a few things outside of work.
- I have felt the baby move, a few times. Mostly little butterfly flutters, but occasionally a funny little tapping. Usually I can only feel the movement when I am laying down, curling up at night to go to sleep, but we've also discovered that fast paced music makes the baby move! I can't wait until the movements are strong enough that Andrew can feel them too!
- No aches and pains and I am genuinely enjoying this stage of pregnancy!