Have you wondered what we've been doing the last month? A few highlights:
- I turned 29. It was a great birthday, and no I'm not going to stay 29 forever. 30 will great, as will 31, 40, and 50. After that, well maybe then I will stop.
- We have been prepping and adding to the garden, getting some early plants started, and enjoying working in our yard when the weather permits.
- We discovered Skype (how far behind the times are we right?), Scout thinks it's pretty crazy!
- Andrew is building us a chicken coop. It's going to be awesome. He let me pick the color. Next Saturday the chicks arrive!
- Andrew and I are going away for a night this week. My mom is watching Scout - they will have an awesome time. Harrison Hot Springs is our destination and we actually splurged and got a hotel room, rare for us! I'm excited to spend some time alone with Andrew and relax in the pools!
- I've been having some problems keeping my milk supply up, our crazy life hasn't been very conducive to nursing. With a little bit of thinking, drinking some magic milk tea, and making pumping a priority, I think we are back on track. I was a bit worried there for a while.
- Our neighbors had baby goats. Maybe that's not a highlight, but I just thought of them and want to go see them again.
- Scout has changed so much in the past month. She makes us laugh all of the time. It's hard to stay in a bad mood if you sit down with her for a few minutes. She will be 9 months in just a few days, a post of her own will be coming soon!