Lots of little tidbits that I could share about our life right now, things I'm hoping to get to in the near future, but for right now, our big news is this coming attraction.
The details thus far:
- I'm due March 12, maybe I will get a baby for a birthday present! That makes me about 13-14 weeks along.
- Yes, I've been sick again. It's not fun, and I'm tired of puking and feeling nauseous, tired of losing weight instead of gaining (I might regret saying that later!), and tired of not being able to think of any food that sounds good. Slurpees not included. Can you survive on Slurpees alone?
- We are super excited about this baby, after my miscarriage almost a year ago we were starting to feel a bit discouraged...then this!
- As we did with Scout, we are not going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, we are excited about having either and really liked waiting to be surprised at the delivery!
- Also as we did with Scout, we would again like to try having a homebirth with our midwives, if we end up at the hospital again, so be it. We still enjoyed laboring at home and are hopeful that my body/baby will be more cooperative this time around.